- Junior Membership for up to 1 year
Applicants must be under 16 years of age – memberships renewable on 1st April
(50% discount for new members who apply after 30th September)
- 3 issues of ‘On The Line’ newsletter
- 25% discount off travel at Ludborough
(excluding Special Events)
- 3 days free travel during the year (excluding Special Events)
How to buy or renew your membership
Buy through our online shop
Buying your membership through our online shop can completed in 2 easy steps.
- Step 1 – complete the membership form on this page. After submitting your details you will be re-directed to a payment page.
- Step 2 – add your chosen membership to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to choose 1 of 2 payment methods.
Method 1|Credit or Debit Card through PayPal. (you do not need a PayPal account to use this method)
Method 2|Cheque by post to our Membership Secretary.
Join using our returnable form
You can download our membership application form to complete and return to our Membership Secretary with a cheque for payment. Download the LWRS Annual Membership Form.
Why Not Gift Aid Your Payment?
Gift Aid enables the LWRS to claim an extra 25p on every £1 donated. To Gift Aid your membership payment please tick the box at the bottom of the application form.
Please also consider adding a donation to your membership payment. All donations raised are used to enhance and improve the existing infrastructure of the Lincolnshire Wolds Railway and to help towards extending the length of the railway. Thank You!
Membership Application Form
If you are renewing your membership please give your current membership number.